- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / 2005 / The rest of November 53
Strange things go on around Everett this time of year.
- April, the diva's Mom, holding ketchup over her head...
- Young diva
- This is a lonely road, and on this lonely road I walk alone.
- Adam.. with soda
- The Fist of Adam
- No one was around to sell me this snow globe... *sigh*
- I am not enjoying myself right now... brrr!
- Yours truly in all his glory..
- They claim it's not, and that youth group kids don't lie..
- A dart toss for all to enjoy (but I think it's rigged)
- And more people singing...
- We have people singing...
- Everett's 1st annual street fair
- Snowflakes tumbling down..
- So.. how you doin'?